Day 25
With a rest behind me and my back feeling a whole lot better we come to another workout day. So no time for small talk here is the rundown:
The Good: I have found that a lot of these exercises are getting easier to do. The best example is the side lunges. I use to struggle with them, stumble a bit when doing them, and get yelled at from the voice. Now I go through them with no problems. It is a really good feeling.
The Bad: I will point to the ugly on this one.
The Ugly: The stupid Pilates Bands that I purchased. They are horrible pieces of crap. They are too short so I am unable to successfully do one of the exercises. I even switched to the lesser resistant band and it is still too small for me. I am thinking they are made for someone who is much smaller than 6 feet tall. I am able to do anything around the waste. I guess that is some sort of plus, but they still suck.
There is the rundown for today. I also had a nice 30 minute walk today. There is nothing better than a mid-morning walk to make you feel good. Of course then there is work to destroy all your progress, but that is for a different blog. I am just happy I was able to go for a walk and that the weather was wonderful.
Have a happy and healthy one.
The Good: I have found that a lot of these exercises are getting easier to do. The best example is the side lunges. I use to struggle with them, stumble a bit when doing them, and get yelled at from the voice. Now I go through them with no problems. It is a really good feeling.
The Bad: I will point to the ugly on this one.
The Ugly: The stupid Pilates Bands that I purchased. They are horrible pieces of crap. They are too short so I am unable to successfully do one of the exercises. I even switched to the lesser resistant band and it is still too small for me. I am thinking they are made for someone who is much smaller than 6 feet tall. I am able to do anything around the waste. I guess that is some sort of plus, but they still suck.
There is the rundown for today. I also had a nice 30 minute walk today. There is nothing better than a mid-morning walk to make you feel good. Of course then there is work to destroy all your progress, but that is for a different blog. I am just happy I was able to go for a walk and that the weather was wonderful.
Have a happy and healthy one.
Labels: EA Sports Active

<< Home