Day 17
I had a late start on the challenge tonight. Hopefully this will not affect my sleeping. My current sleep isn’t anything to brag about though. Lots of strange dreams every night it seems. Not sure what is causing them. They seem to each have different themes and people. I may have to start a blog just for the dreams. Of course I would have to write them down as soon as I wake up so I don’t forget. Anyways, on with the rundown:
The Good: I would have to say my weigh in today was a definite good. It will hopefully give me some extra motivation to continue on. Maybe it will give me a boost to push a little further.
The Bad: The running is stressing on my ankles. I need to find an exercise for them or something like that. Not sure what one does about this.
The Ugly: Ummm….. I got nothing really. Very tiring these work outs are.
There you have it. You got my workout rundown and my triumphant return to blogging. What more could you ask for? I am still looking at moving my blog over to my site. The contest kind of went out the window though. I think I am going to use the name “The Active Living Blog” as the title. I really like that name. I mean I should, I did come up with it. So look forward to the new site. It should be exciting.
Have a happy and healthy one.
The Good: I would have to say my weigh in today was a definite good. It will hopefully give me some extra motivation to continue on. Maybe it will give me a boost to push a little further.
The Bad: The running is stressing on my ankles. I need to find an exercise for them or something like that. Not sure what one does about this.
The Ugly: Ummm….. I got nothing really. Very tiring these work outs are.
There you have it. You got my workout rundown and my triumphant return to blogging. What more could you ask for? I am still looking at moving my blog over to my site. The contest kind of went out the window though. I think I am going to use the name “The Active Living Blog” as the title. I really like that name. I mean I should, I did come up with it. So look forward to the new site. It should be exciting.
Have a happy and healthy one.
Labels: EA Sports Active

<< Home