Week 2
This should have technically been posted Monday, but since I didn’t post anything till today…. So I guess I should call it 2 weeks and 2 days. Anyways, while I have had some bumps with motivation of sorts all is going well. I am keeping up with my work outs and that is great. So how is it working? Let’s look at the total loss as of today:
5.5 Pounds
That is 2.2 pounds over last week. If I would stick to my healthy eating a little better it there may have been a bigger loss. I was kind of wishing for the same results as last week, but something is better than nothing. That is all I got for this post. I have to go and do my work out.
5.5 Pounds
That is 2.2 pounds over last week. If I would stick to my healthy eating a little better it there may have been a bigger loss. I was kind of wishing for the same results as last week, but something is better than nothing. That is all I got for this post. I have to go and do my work out.
Labels: EA Sports Active

<< Home