Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 8

No small talk today just straight to the rundown:

The Good: The whole workout today was pretty good. I was able to keep up on all the activities and only got yelled at once. That was because I had a pretty bad itch on my nose and couldn’t wait until the activity was finished.

The Bad: I haven’t been getting a whole lot of sleep lately. Not sure what the deal is, but it is not a good thing. Half of it is because I am not getting to sleep and the other is the strange dreams I have been having. You would think with all this exercising I would just fall asleep without any issues.

The Ugly: This would have to be me today at work. I was not in a good mood at all. Mostly because of the sleep, but I am sure there is other things that are eating at my mind that have me in a tizzy. I would like to apologize to all that were affected by this.

New Activity: Today I got to play a little basketball. It was fun, but I am not sure if I would say a really good workout. Of course not everything has to make you feel the burn. You still need a little fun now and then. It may get more challenging when new parts are added to it.

So there you all have it. I would like to remind everyone if they haven’t seen my week 1 post they should check it out. I also have a wonderful recipe a couple of posts back that is worth checking out. Make sure to stay tuned tomorrow I am going to have a little contest for everyone. It will involve some creative thinking. It will also mean big changes for this blog, but that is tomorrow. Have a happy and healthy one.

Labels: