Day 7
Back to the grind stone of working out. I think I am getting use to this a bit. So here is the rundown:
The Good: Everything went really well today. I had a great workout that made me tired and that is a great thing. I did fairly well on skating, which I have struggled in the past with. It is getting into the crouched down position that I had trouble with and now I seem to be able to do it with only minor discomfort.
The Bad: I think the day off yesterday killed me a bit. I got out of the swing of things. Even if it is a day off I still need to do a bit of work just to keep in the mind set.
The Ugly: Two complaints would be being yelled at when not doing something right and the resistance band. The first is that I just couldn’t balance with the one activity and moved a bit. This is apparently a bad thing and it makes sure to tell you. The other is the band again. I didn’t seem to find the time to run to target to get something. I did get good advice on what to pick up if I can find it.
New Activity: It was a backwards arm stretch thing that involved the resistance band. It was not so bad. With a better band it would be a pretty good work out.
There you have the rundown. I should have started my exercise a bit earlier then I may have written more, but I just didn’t get to it till late. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Tomorrow’s agenda is cooking up some Thai chicken that I will share with everyone. At least the recipe and a picture of it I will share. Of course I make a lot and am always willing to share, but that could wait for another day. Have a good and healthy one (my new slogan????).
The Good: Everything went really well today. I had a great workout that made me tired and that is a great thing. I did fairly well on skating, which I have struggled in the past with. It is getting into the crouched down position that I had trouble with and now I seem to be able to do it with only minor discomfort.
The Bad: I think the day off yesterday killed me a bit. I got out of the swing of things. Even if it is a day off I still need to do a bit of work just to keep in the mind set.
The Ugly: Two complaints would be being yelled at when not doing something right and the resistance band. The first is that I just couldn’t balance with the one activity and moved a bit. This is apparently a bad thing and it makes sure to tell you. The other is the band again. I didn’t seem to find the time to run to target to get something. I did get good advice on what to pick up if I can find it.
New Activity: It was a backwards arm stretch thing that involved the resistance band. It was not so bad. With a better band it would be a pretty good work out.
There you have the rundown. I should have started my exercise a bit earlier then I may have written more, but I just didn’t get to it till late. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Tomorrow’s agenda is cooking up some Thai chicken that I will share with everyone. At least the recipe and a picture of it I will share. Of course I make a lot and am always willing to share, but that could wait for another day. Have a good and healthy one (my new slogan????).
Labels: EA Sports Active

<< Home