Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 11

I have decided to wait until tomorrow to get my new resistance band. The current one still kind of works and I thought my rest day would be best to go find a new band. I also wanted to go to an actual fitness store instead of just target. I am guessing that they would have a wider variety of bands and maybe even someone who could suggest a good one. Now on with the rundown:

The Good: Besides my challenge work out I did an extra bit at the end and I also had a walk today. So today was full of healthy goodness.

The Bad: I started my work out a little bit later than I wanted to. It was still earlier than before, but not as early as last night’s work out. I also had sushi for dinner and I probably should have just gone with my original plan. I did a non-challenge dance session because of this.

The Ugly: I swear this resistance band is about to snap and take an eye with it. The worse is when I was doing the shoulder presses. They involve pointing up with the wiimotes stretching your arms up. I make sure to shut my eyes every time I would reach the top.

New Activity: No real new activity, but I had a new dance move tonight. It was raise the roof. I am pretty sure most of you know what that entails.

There you have the rundown for tonight. Now I am off to sleep or at least I hope so. The late work out has me worried. I also have some stuff on my mind and that tends to keep me up as well. I think one huge thing I need to work on is getting a good sleep schedule. I think it would solve a few things. The major thing is me being in a bad mood every now and then. I may have to try things out next week. We will see.

Have a happy and healthy one.

Labels: