Friday, August 28, 2009

The Contest

This is the moment you have all been waiting for. It is the first contest of the blog. This contest will shape the way everyone sees this blog. Your job if you choose to accept it is to come up with a new name for this blog. The current name doesn’t seem to go with the theme of this blog. So here are the rules:

1. Names should be left in the comment area

2. Keep them clean (looking at you Rowdy)

3. By leaving names in the comment section you are waiving all rights to the names

4. I will pick the top few and have a vote on which people like the most

5. I have the final say in the name

I think that is about it for rules. I would like the name to stay true to the theme of the blog, but I am open to just about anything. Once a name is picked I will be moving the blog to a new location and I will redo the look of the site. So start thinking and start posting those ideas. To kick things off I will throw out one of my own “The Active Lifestyle Blog”. I think I will give it about a week or so.

Have a happy and healthy one.

Labels: