Day 22
Only eight more days left in the challenge. It is amazing how fast time flies. It seems like only yesterday that I bought the system. Soon it will be snowing and I will get my exercise by shoveling snow. It will be great fun. I can’t wait for it. That brings us to the rundown for today:
The Good: It was a decent exercise for today. It worked the upper body a lot. I guess that is a good thing to have worked. My back still is sore today, but I think a good work out of it will do it well. I still may pick up some icy hot for it. When I stop at cub tomorrow I will look into it.
The Bad: I skipped running tonight. It was the last thing on the list and I just didn’t feel like doing it. It wasn’t the best idea, but I will deal with it.
The Ugly: I would have to say the Billy Blanks work out would have to be the ugly. That was a crazy 13 minutes. Not sure if I will do it again. I may do it and fast forward it to see what else he has you do.
Tomorrow I will do an official weight in and see the damage of this weekend. I have a bad feeling about it. Not that I have been overly bad about my eating habits or working outs I am just not very positive right now. Who knows though, I may have lost something. I will be happy if it is only a pound. We will see I guess.
Have a happy and healthy one.
The Good: It was a decent exercise for today. It worked the upper body a lot. I guess that is a good thing to have worked. My back still is sore today, but I think a good work out of it will do it well. I still may pick up some icy hot for it. When I stop at cub tomorrow I will look into it.
The Bad: I skipped running tonight. It was the last thing on the list and I just didn’t feel like doing it. It wasn’t the best idea, but I will deal with it.
The Ugly: I would have to say the Billy Blanks work out would have to be the ugly. That was a crazy 13 minutes. Not sure if I will do it again. I may do it and fast forward it to see what else he has you do.
Tomorrow I will do an official weight in and see the damage of this weekend. I have a bad feeling about it. Not that I have been overly bad about my eating habits or working outs I am just not very positive right now. Who knows though, I may have lost something. I will be happy if it is only a pound. We will see I guess.
Have a happy and healthy one.
Labels: EA Sports Active

<< Home