Day 21
It was another day of rest and Slider today. There is nothing better than a 4 day weekend. Of course the weekend is flying by. Why can’t I just win the lotto and not have to worry about this thing called work. It would make thing so much easier.
On another note my back is still in a bit of pain. I can’t wait for this to go away and I can be whole again. Stupid back muscle! I need to look into getting some icy hot or something along those lines. I will say that it is a lot better than what it was. So I guess it is slowly getting better.
I also have a sneak at what I have been working on for the new site. It isn’t close to being finished and it may change completely from what it currently is. You can go here and check that out. Let me know what you think.
Have a happy and healthy one.
On another note my back is still in a bit of pain. I can’t wait for this to go away and I can be whole again. Stupid back muscle! I need to look into getting some icy hot or something along those lines. I will say that it is a lot better than what it was. So I guess it is slowly getting better.
I also have a sneak at what I have been working on for the new site. It isn’t close to being finished and it may change completely from what it currently is. You can go here and check that out. Let me know what you think.
Have a happy and healthy one.
Labels: EA Sports Active

<< Home