Day 19
It was a long day today. I spent the majority of it at the great Minnesota get together. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing is I spent hours walking around. The bad is the food. I had more junk food than I have had in a long time. I also drank pop which I rarely do. So I am not looking forward to my next weigh in. So here is the rundown:
The Good: The miles I have walked have to be the good for today. I walked from one end of the fair to the other a few times. I really wish I would have had a pedometer to see just how far I walked. If I were to guess I would say at least 3 miles.
The Bad: This would be the food I ate at the fair. So many bad things, but they taste so good. I was a bit disappointed with the fry dog that I had though. It is a hotdog wrapped in fries on a stick. It was like they glued fries to the side of a hotdog. I was thinking it was something completely different. I would not recommend it to anyone. The cheese curds were wonderful as usual.
The Ugly: My neck is still in pain. I had to limit my exercises for today. I burned the same amount of calories as usual. I just did a different set that I knew wouldn’t add strain to my neck.
There you have the rundown and all I got to say about that.
Have a healthy and happy one.
The Good: The miles I have walked have to be the good for today. I walked from one end of the fair to the other a few times. I really wish I would have had a pedometer to see just how far I walked. If I were to guess I would say at least 3 miles.
The Bad: This would be the food I ate at the fair. So many bad things, but they taste so good. I was a bit disappointed with the fry dog that I had though. It is a hotdog wrapped in fries on a stick. It was like they glued fries to the side of a hotdog. I was thinking it was something completely different. I would not recommend it to anyone. The cheese curds were wonderful as usual.
The Ugly: My neck is still in pain. I had to limit my exercises for today. I burned the same amount of calories as usual. I just did a different set that I knew wouldn’t add strain to my neck.
There you have the rundown and all I got to say about that.
Have a healthy and happy one.
Labels: EA Sports Active

<< Home