Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Week 3

End of another week and a wrap up post on it. It has been an interesting week with the four day weekend. Plus the fair trip that involved more bad foods than I really needed. I have also cut back on my exercises due to my back pain. So what is the damage for the week? Well the total loss as of today is:

5.1 Pounds

That is a gain of .4 pounds this week. It really sucks, but it could be much worse. With the sedentary lifestyle I have had the last few days I am lucky I didn’t gain it all back. Of course if I were to keep a positive attitude I would just say that it is not that I gain .4 pounds, but gain .4 of muscle. It is within reason to believe that I have. Of course I am not sure I buy that. If I was really working out I would.

I guess now I have more of a reason to work out this week. It is also a chance to really push myself to get a better exercise in. So I am setting the goal of 3 pounds for this week. That would bring my total loss up to 8 pounds. With this there is no try, it is do or die! So I am going to kick some ass this week. I may need a hand from my good friend Billy Blanks. His videos go way too fast, but will give one hell of a workout.

Have a happy and healthy one.

Labels: