Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Day 23

This has been a crazy night tonight. I went to cub, got home, did my weigh in, put up a post, ate food, went to Target, and then had to drive across town. Once I got home I had to do my exercise. I have been on the move all night and I am finally getting to rest. Of course you have to count putting up this post as rest. I am watching an episode of Dilbert as I do this though and I have a really comfy chair. So I guess I should get on with the rundown:

The Good: I was able to get my work out in even with all the running around. It was really good for a workout. Tonight I even hit my 1,000 squat. Can you believe I have done that many squats? It is pretty crazy to think about.

The Bad: So I bought some new bands today. I found out that the band that comes with the product is also packaged as Pilates Bands. That bad part is I used the heavy band and it was way too tight. It worked for anything below my shoulders, but would not be able to lift them above my head without fear of it snapping. Going to have to test out the medium band I got.

The Ugly: This is not exercise related, but traffic sucked coming home. There was construction and it went down to one lane. I couldn’t believe how much traffic there was for being after 9 at night. I think I may have said a swear or two along the way.

There you have the rundown. I happened to pick up some Icy Hot patches for my back. I think I will wait till tomorrow after work to try them out. It says it last 8 hours so I really didn’t want to waste one by using it tonight since I am only up for an hour or so. I wasn’t keen for the idea of wearing it to bed. I am also not up for the idea of wearing one to work. I imagine that the pads smell something fierce and the last thing I want it to smell funny. That is all I got.

Have a happy and healthy one.

Labels: