Wednesday, September 16, 2009

12 in 24

Tomorrow a new challenge begins. This time it is not going to be the usual Active 30 day challenge. I have decided to create my own challenge. I am calling it the 12 IN 24 Challenge. I want to believe that the title is pretty obvious as to the meaning so I will not explain it out. The challenge will start tomorrow. Once it is started there will be no stopping it. I can’t say it will be easy especially without a preplanned workout schedule, but I feel pretty confident that I can succeed.
Like the last challenge there should be daily updates with a weekly wrap up. I am also trying to think of other new posts that I can do with this. The one new thing I have is a logo for my challenge:
At the end of this challenge is my busy week. After that is over I will go back to the Active challenge at the medium level.

Have a happy and healthy one.

Labels: