Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 4

Today we have the official 30 days even though the challenge ended yesterday. So what was on today’s agenda? That would have to be the official weigh-in. So I will cut to the chase and reveal my total loss for the first challenge. The total loss is:

9 Pounds

I can’t believe it is actually that much. Who knew healthy eating and exercising would lead to losing weight. So now I just have to keep the course and continue to strive for my goal. Like I stated before I have a busy piece ahead and will push my next challenge ahead a bit, but it will not stop me from getting a work out. I am going to set up some really good custom workouts that will give me the same or even more of a workout than the challenge. Then once I am able to start another challenge I am going to set it to the medium setting and kick some butt. I have yet to figure out how I am going to work posting on here, but I am sure I will figure something out. Stay tuned for it.

Have a happy and healthy one.

Labels: